Sunday, January 10, 2016

Padlangs on Luister FM 90.5

Every Sunday afternoon just after 12 I head over to the Luister FM studio in Newton Park for the weekly Padlangs insert on the Skop uit jou skoene program with Sarel Botha and Marius Erasmus.  Luister FM 90.5 is an Afrikaans community radio station that started a few months ago and has shown some serious growth in listenership among the Afrikaans community in and around Port Elizabeth.  Padlangs is a 15 minute travel slot where I cover everything from tourism info, travel destinations, things to do with the family and events with (just about) weekly competition give-aways.  I really enjoy radio and wish I had more time to get involved in a program on a more regular basis, but for the time being I love my weekly slot. 

1 comment:

  1. the lady looks not impressed ;~)
    I'm sure you would be interesting to hear!

    ReplyDelete