Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Boardwalk snap

It isn't always easy to maintain the daily pace of Port Elizabeth Daily Photo especially if I've been as busy as I have been the last few weeks.  I have travelled quite a lot for work and because of that I have picked up a lot of material for The Firefly Photo Files.  Unfortunately I haven't had much leisure time around PE lately which means I have well and truly ran out of pictures now.  I don't want to falter on the streak now so will have to make a plan that will keep me going until next week.  So for today I snapped this photo with my mobile while taking a quick walk to the petrol station next to the Boardwalk to grab something for lunch.  I promise by next week I'll be back in the photography swing of things... I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment