Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sleeping feline



My sincerest apologies to those who follow both this blog as well as The Firefly Photo Files for the double post of this picture this week.  I've had a corrupt Windows files which meant that my hard drive crashed and its going to take a little bit of time to load all the programs again and then check to see which photos I haven't posted on the blogs.  Luckily all my original pictures are on my external hard drive. Phew.

Anyhow, this big cuddle toy is Thor and he is one of the white lions which forms part of the Seaview Game and Lion Park's white lion breeding program.  I haven't been to Seaview for a while and popped in with a Indian journalist the other day.  Unfortunately for us Thor was enjoying his sleep in the sun and had no interest to get up and pose for us.

1 comment: