Saturday, December 18, 2010

Opening of the Season fireworks

Last night the annual Opening of the Season fireworks took place at Hobie Beach after it was postponed due to rainy weather the previous night.  I really didn't feel like taking on the crowds and traffic jams on the beachfront for a couple of pictures, so I decided to head up to Lovemore Heights to see if I can get a glimpse from there.  It wasn't the best vantage point as you could only see the high fireworks from there, but I wasn't alone.  There were quite a few people there with me who didn't want to do the crowd thing.

5 comments:

  1. Quite agree. One does not need traffic stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad vantage point. I don't really like crowds either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the name of the song that the dj played during the firework display?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Anonymous. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. Perhaps contact the guys at Go Big Events. They may be able to find out for you.

    ReplyDelete